The "Backorder Items Report" displays the list of orders that are logged as backorders during the selected date range (time period). Depending on your specific requirements, various filters for location, location group, and vendors can be applied.
The system will display the backorder report with the related fields on your screen, along with detailed information for orders that are yet to be fulfilled.
To reach the Backorder Items Report, follow the below steps (See Figure A):
- Step 1: Log into Control Center
- Step 2: Choose Point of Sale
- Step 3: Choose Reports
- Step 4: Choose Inventory Reports
- Step 5: Choose Backorder Items Report
See (Figure A). You will see many types of inventory reports that will be useful to your retail business. By clicking the "Choose Report" drop-down selection, you will see the different types of inventory reports.
See (Figure B). By clicking "Backorder Items Report," you will be redirected to the "Backorder Items Report," where you can see relevant filtering and sorting options.
1. Generating Backorder Item Report
To generate the follow the steps below. (See Figure B above).
- From the "Backorder Items Report," page, you will see the "Choose Reports" drop-down selection.
- By clicking the drop-down selection, you will see different types of inventory reports in alphabetical order.
- Search for "Backorder Items Report" from the list and click on it.
The following data gets fetched in tabular format when you click on the "Generate Report" button in the top right corner; the "Backorder Items Report" report will be displayed as highlighted in Figure C.