13. Receipt Text: Whenever a buydown is applied to an item, what do you want your customer to see on the receipt. That text is written here, e.g., $1 discount/ $1 buydown. If it is left blank, then the receipt will have the default text of "Buydown Applied."
14. Report Name: This name will be for this particular buydown, the reason being that, in some cases, the manufacturer might need a specific name for the report.
15. Include in Scandata Report: If this option is toggled ON, the manufacturer will see the scan data report, if toggled OFF, he will not be able to see it.
16. Child Includes the Part of Parent: If this option is toggled ON, it implies that the parent and child can be part of the same buydown definition. For example, Marlboro's pack and carton, since a pack (child) of a carton (parent) can be defined in one buydown.
The benefit of toggling this option ON is that you will not have to manage buydowns for child and parent items separately.
The downside of it is that it still uses one name on that report, so when the manufacturer wants to separate names for carton and pack levels separately.
17. Accounting Code: This will be your accounting code for this buydown in the general ledger export.
18. Disable Sending Alert: If toggled OFF, the sending alert will be disabled.
Editing a Buydown Record:
Follow the steps mentioned below to edit the Buydown Record: