Follow the steps mentioned
below to add a new invoice:
1) All the items that are on that purchase order will automatically be fetched on the invoice.2) All the old costs and quantities will be there on the invoice.
1) Standard Invoice: It is a type of invoice that adds up products to the store.2) Negative Invoice: Select this option if the products are removed from the inventory or if it’s a vendor return for the products that have expired.
Figure C (1.3)
- Invoice Number: Enter the new invoice number in this field.
- Location: Select the location from the drop-down for which the invoice is to be copied.
- Keep Cost Changes: The cost on the invoice can also be manually edited. So, if you wish to keep the track of the cost changes on the invoice toggle this option ON.
- Reverse Quantity Signs: If this is toggled to true, it copies the invoice using the exact opposite values of the items that were applied on the original invoice. If -5 is there on the original invoice, then +5 would be on the newly copied invoice.
- Click on the “Copy” button to successfully copy the invoice, a success message is highlighted in the Figure G appears.