Manage the below setups related to loyalty customers and transactions at the POS:
1. Scan ID Start With: Enter the leading character (alphanumeric) of the loyalty scannable card.
-> If you have provided the loyalty cards to the customers who signed up for the loyalty program, you need to enter the card's leading number (digit) here. So, when a customer provides a loyalty card for the loyalty transaction and the ID is the same as what is entered here, the POS system will pull the customer's information.
2. Scans ID Length: Enter the length of the card, which could be 14 digits. So, the cashier scans the card that starts with the entered value as per "Scan ID Start With."
3. Auto Open Customer Profile Window: Enable this setting if you want to prompt the customer's profile when a cashier scans the ID or loyalty card.
-> When a cashier at the POS scans the customer's ID or loyalty card, the POS system will open a customer profile by prompting the window on the screen. The window will show the general information of the customer, such as name, contact, how many reward tokens they have, what coupons they have available, etc.
4. Allow Check-In without Membership: This setting would be with the mobile app. If you have a loyalty program running and a customer with the loyalty app comes in, they would be able to check in to the store without being a member.
5. Prompt for Email: Enable this setting if you want to prompt for email information if the customers want to receive emails regarding ongoing discounts, loyalty campaigns, etc.
6. Prompt for Referral Code: Enable this setting if you want to prompt to enter the referral code that is provided by the customer.
7. Prompt to Add LNS Customer During Uplift: Enable this setting if you want to make visible an option to add the customer during uplift, which is executed during scanning the product.
8. Allow Loyalty Lookup on License Scan: Enable this setting if you want to prompt the loyalty lookup of the customer on the POS after scanning the license.
9. Prompt For Reason Customer Not On Sale: If a loyalty customer is not added to the sale, it prompts the cashier for a reason why a customer was not added to the transaction.
10. Post Loyalty in Background: If this setting is enabled, the receipt will be sent to the loyalty system immediately. The POS system will continue as normal and not wait for the transaction to finish processing. Any balances that would print on the receipt will no longer be available, but they will still update on the user's loyalty profiles.
11. Prompt for Phone: Enable this setting if you want to allow to enter the customer's phone number.
12. Auto Check-In When Scanning: Enable this setting if you want to allow for auto check-in after scanning a loyalty customer's ID. It will auto-check in that customer at that store (location).
13. Prompt Loyalty Coupon Usage When Available: Enable this setting if you want to prompt available loyalty coupons that are eligible to be used on the active transaction.