2. Transfer to Store: This column of the report displays the "Transfer of Items" that has been initiated TO the store.
3. UPC: It stands for Universal Product Code (UPC) which helps track items at the store.
4. UPC Description: This column displays the list of items that are either transferred to or from the selected store.
5. Qty Transferred: Here, the total item quantity value that is transferred FROM one store TO another is mentioned.
6. From Store Cost Each: This column will show the cost of each item while it is being transferred FROM the store.
7. From Store Total Cost: This column will show the total cost of all the items that are being transferred FROM the store.
8. To Store Cost Each: Here, the cost of each item while it is being transferred FROM the store.
9. To Store Total Cost: This column will show the total cost of all the items that are being transferred TO the store.
10. Cost Difference: Since the cost and price of an item can vary location-wise, we are generating a report for "Transfer Cost Comparison" here. Cost difference will be calculated as the difference between the cost values of "From Store Cost Each" and "To Store Cost Each."
11. Time Stamp: This field displays the date and time of the transfer process initiation.
2. "Transfer Report" Filter options
Let's understand the custom filter options to generate the "Transfer Cost Comparison" report by setting up specific criteria.
2.1 Save Filter and Custom Filters for "Transfer Cost Comparison" Items