- Log into Control Center
- Choose Point of Sale
- Choose Reports
- Choose Report Type as Employee Sales
Understanding the Employee Sales Report Layout
Please see the image below labeled Figure A for a description of the buttons and fields that appear on the screen.
Selecting Locations for Employee Sales Report
See above Figure A: Option 2, "Filter Selection." When clicked, a dialog box with various options will be displayed, as highlighted in Figure B.
1. Tabs: Store/Location Group: You can filter location either by selecting a single location or a group of locations from the tabs of option 1 of Figure B.
2. Move Ahead with Selection: Click on this button to move ahead with the selection.
3. Clear Selection: When clicked, this button will clear all the selections that you just made.
4. Single Deletion: This button will delete the selected location, store, or group.
5. Different Options: You have three options: to close, save, or apply the changes made in the dialog box.